The WV15 Kelvin underwater floodlights
The extremely powerful Kelvin series is immensely popular with architects, technicians and swimming pool builders. The reason for this success is not only excellent value for money, but the fact that the lamp specifications (lumen, wattage and light colour) are industry standards, making them understandable and easily comparable. Moreover, the lamps are robust, sustainable and easy & quick to install. Then the choice is easily made.
The timeless and characteristic design of the WV15 fittings has remained unchanged and unrivalled since 2004. All WaterVision LED engines up to 200 Watt fit in the same housing. This makes replacing and upgrading the lamps easy and economical. Not only does this save time, but it also saves costs considerably. The housing is durable, and by reusing it you help protect the environment.
Quickly pays for itself
AIf you switch from halogen lighting to the Kelvin LED series, you will normally earn back your investment within two years. A 40 Watt LED lamp can replace a 300 Watt halogen lamp, saving 87% in energy costs. If you would like to know how much you can save, get in touch with us and we will calculate it for your situation.
De Kelvin colours
The WV15 Kelvin LED underwater floodlights are available in two standard colours: Warm White 3000K and Cool White 6000K. We have put together the following three packages:
Self-assembly? It’s easy:
We have put together the part list below for ordering WV Kelvin lamps. You need to choose from the following:
- Water type: Chlorinated water or salt water/seawater
- Optics1: Frosted or clear
- Enclosure2: rounded edge or flat
- Cable length: 10 metres as standard. Can be increased in increments of 5 metres
|Output||40, 60, 80, 100 en 120 Watt|
|Light output||up to 160 lumen per Watt @
|Licht colours||Warm White, Cool White,|
|Material||Chlorinated water: Stainless steel 316L
Salt water: Stainless steel 904L
with wear and impact-resistant
acrylate light window
|Dimensions||Ø265 mm x 24 mm|
|Optics||Multimirror® wide angle clear
|Enclosure||With rounded edge (standard)
With flat edge
|Country of origin||The Netherlands|
Easy to install
The WV15 Kelvin underwater floodlight can be installed easily and quickly, and has the following properties:
- Fits to all common boxes.
- Can be flush-mounted to the wall.
- Can be mounted with or without a mounting box.
- Can be mounted on the bottom and walls of the swimming pool.
- No active components needed around the perimeter of the pool.
- All parts to be connected have clamp connectors, allowing for quick mounting
- Fully protected against installation errors, such as short circuits, accidentally swapping the positive and
negative poles, damaging the cable, etc.
Dimensions WV15 with rim and flat